How to apply
Students interested in studying abroad through My American Year are expected to fulfill certain minimum of qualifications listed below:
- Students must be between the ages of 13 and 18 for the secondary school program.
- Students must have an above-average academic record and must have their home-country transcripts translated into English.
- Students must take an English proficiency test during the application process. Students with low English levels may be placed in an intensive or semi-intensive English language program before pursuing a full-time academic curriculum.
- Students must be mature, motivated and sincere in their desire to learn and succeed.
* My American Year and its partners provide English assistance to prepare the student for their abroad experience, if needed.